I noticed something exciting the other day. When I left work, for the first time in months, there was a faint hint of daylight still lingering in the sky. I think it's finally happening. I think Winter is finally receding. Thank goodness. Light is such an integral ingredient in photography, great spaces and let's face it, happy moods! I'm more than ready to have it back. Here are some images to celebrate the first signs of longer days to come.
From top to bottom:
1. "Line of Shadows" from longbachnguyen's Flickr account.
2. Sverre Fehn's Nordic Pavilion via m_innit's flickr stream.
3. Le Corbusier's Chapelle Ronchomp. My own photo.
3. Le Corbusier's Firminy. Photograph by Helene Binet via Design Boom.
4. Peter Zumthor's Kolumba 01. Photograph by Helene Binet via Design Boom.
5&6. Photographs of Greece by William Abranowicz via iiiinspired
8. Via Kiss the Groom.