|Images by Marion Hoogervorst (Vorstin.nl) via vosgesparis.|
I've emerged! Now that my "to do" list is significantly smaller, I'm happy to be back blogging and I'm also looking forward to some much needed R&R.
Last week blogger, vosgesparis gave their readers a challenge: recreate the simple serenity of the two images above in your own bedroom.
My bedroom had developed a new level of cluttered madness over the last few hectic weeks so this challenge couldn't have come at a better time. A calm, sleep inducing bedroom is exactly what I need to relax and erase the two-tiered eye bags I've been sporting. So here it is, my bedroom sans floor-drobe, finally as a space that invites rest.
Being the image hoarder that I am, I collected some more images to keep me inspired and encourage me to commit to a keeping this space restful. Will you take the challenge on too?
Alrighty, I'm off to have a half hour nanna nap now and I am SO looking forward to it.
1. Details unknown via vineet kaur.
2. Details unknown via Pinterest.
3. (left) Domain Apartment. designed by Jolson Architects via cabbagerose tumblr.
4. (right) Weekend home of Jack Ceglic and Peri Wolfman via Marie Claire Maison.
5. Details unknown via Pinterest.
6. Designed by Ufficio di Architettura, Italy via yellowtrace.
Tumblrs and pinterest are letting me down on the crediting front. If you know any further credit details, please let me know!